Welcome to the Burnaby Neighbourhood House!

The Burnaby Neighbourhood House is a place where families and individuals can come to get support and services; a place where new immigrants become connected and can find information and resources that will help them settle into their new community; where seniors and youth can gather; and where all these groups can come together in activities and events that aim to link generations and cultures and create a stronger community.

Community Building is a common theme of Neighbourhood Houses where neighbours help neighbours. Volunteers, therefore, are an integral part of our Neighbourhood House.



Kathy Corrigan Statement on Burnaby Neighbourhood House

House News

Employment Opportunities at BNH
Employment Opportunities at BNH
July 4, 2014 no comments
Edmonds City Fair
Edmonds City Fair
July 2, 2014 no comments
Important Notice about our  Summer Programs
Important Notice about our Summer Programs
June 26, 2014 no comments
Letter to Members
Letter to Members
June 23, 2014 no comments
BNH Summer Raffle
BNH Summer Raffle
June 18, 2014 no comments
BNH Newsletter
BNH Newsletter
June 17, 2014 no comments



View all

Language and Other Resources

Looking for information in your language? Check out our Language Resources page!

Didn't find what you are looking for?
Here are some links to other resources in our community!

Contact Us

Burnaby Neighbourhood House
Main Office:
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 4:30pm
Phone: (604) 431-0400
Fax: (604) 431-9499
4845 Imperial St.
Burnaby, BC

Follow us on Facebook

Burnaby Neighbourhood House
North Office:
Monday - Friday | 9:30am - 4:30pm
4463 Hastings St.
Burnaby BC

Follow us on Facebook

Copyright 2014 Burnaby Neighbourhood House | Staff Login