“We strongly encourage you to become a member of the BNH.”
This is because our federally funded programs are free and do not necessarily require membership but we do want to strongly encourage people to become members as it adds to a sense of belonging. Our Annual membership fees are $5 for individuals and $10 for families. Membership is effective from September 1 to August 31 each year.
There are many benefits of having a BNH membership:
- Membership provides you with a wide range of opportunities to participate in programs and supports.
- Your membership helps BNH provide its much-needed services to the community
- Members and their registered family have the right to participate in and benefit from BNH programs
- Members in good standing are able to vote at our Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- BNH members receive updates on all BNH’s happenings and upcoming events throughout the year
- BNH members and their families receive copies of our newsletter “The Buzz”
- Burnaby members who meet Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) criteria can book appointments for the annual BNH Income Tax Clinic.
Please fill and complete a membership form below if you would like to join us:
Use and Storage of Information:
Information collected by the Burnaby Neighbourhood House will be used and stored in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy, as set out in the Protection of Personal Information Act of British Columbia. Membership forms and information will be held for a period of 12 months after expiry of membership. For more information on our Personal Information Protection Policy please contact us at 604-431-0400.
There are different methods to pay this fee:
|1. Drop by one of our Burnaby Neighbourhood House offices:|
Your support can help us help your neighbours! Our focus is Burnaby, our community. Every little bit counts. Many of our programs and services are supported by donors like you. To donate to the Burnaby Neighbourhood House, please click on the Donate button below. You have the option of making a one-time gift, or becoming a monthly donor.