You are not alone and we are here to help families in Burnaby. We have compiled a list of resources for parents and caregivers including family activities, information guide and resources for immigrants and newcomers. You can access our resources below.
Virtual Family Drop-In Class
Please join us online every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00 – 10:30 am for our BNH virtual Family Drop-In via Zoom application. Register the meeting in advance by clicking: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZApd-yspzksH9Mxm7JUEWTGFFjTI1Mbunib
Indoor and Online Family Fun! from DeltaKids
You will find free & fun ideas in the following topics:
1) Get physical: dance, yoga, sports & more
2) Imagine: arts & craft projects
3) Home school: fun(ish) activities for learning
4) Play: games, puzzles, and party time!
5) Visit, virtually: museums
6) Investigate: nature, science & technology
7) Watch & Listen: free audio books, films & more
8) Join! Free live classes: art, sports & storytime
9) Connect locally: Find programs & services in your community
Thank you to the members of DeltaKids and the wider community who contributed ideas and edited this booklet.
The Birth Injury Center is dedicated to supporting anyone who has been affected by birth injuries, brain injuries, cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, and other developmental disabilities. For more info: www.childbirthinjuries.com
The Cerebral Palsy Guide is an online resource for anyone who has been affected by birth injuries, brain injuries, cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy or other disabilities. Our organization was created to provide answers and guidance to help families and children get all the assistance they need to help improve their overall quality of life. For more info: www.cerebralpalsyguide.com/cerebral-palsy/birth-injury/erbs-palsy
For Multicultural Families: