Is your child or youth looking for something to do this summer?
The Burnaby Neighbourhood House offers 2 exciting programs from June 29 – Aug 7, 2015.
Youth Adventures: for youth currently in grades 4-7
Summer Fun Clubs: for children currently in kindergarten -grade 3
Participants will take part in a variety of activities every week such as; crafts, sports and out trips.
Registration begins May 20th. To register, please download and fill out the registration form and bring it with you on the day of registration. For more information see the Summer Daycamp Brochure.
Daycamp Subsidy Program
Registration for the camping bureau is by appointment only. Please call 604-299-5778 ext. 28 to book your appointment.
How do I apply for a camp subsidy?
Parents can apply for summer camp subsidies for their children IF:
1 – Your family lives in Burnaby
2 – You have a child or children aged between 5 and 15 years
3 – You are receiving a low income but are NOT receiving income assistance.
Note: If you are on income assistance please apply to your worker for a camping subsidy.
What information do I need to bring to my appointment?
Low income families need to provide the Burnaby Camping Bureau with some information in order to qualify for a camp subsidy.
You have all the following documents:
• Most recent T1 General for each adult in the family
• Most recent Notice of Assessment for each adult in the family
• Proof of residency (phone bill, hydro bill, Tenancy Agreement with your name and address on it)
• Child Tax Benefit Statement with your children’s name(s) and birthday(s) on it
• If you are new to the country and don’t have tax information, you need your immigration/residency papers
• If you are on a student loan, you need to bring your student loan papers
Please call 604-299-5778 ext. 28 to determine what information you need to bring to your appointment.